Minimalist Modern Home Kitchen Design. At present the interior design of the kitchen is a great selection of stylish minimalist modern kitchen design. This is very helpful for those who have the kitchen space are not too large. But for those of you who have a small kitchen space do not worry. Because here you’ll get inspiration on how to design a kitchen interior is minimalist and modern. In theory Minimalist design is a new perspective in the design, which reflects the way of life of simplicity. The design minimalist style is very practical compared to the modern design style, lightweight, efficient, and management. The principle is simpler; the quality of design, space and the completion of the structure must be getting better. Modern style equally adapted human lifestyles of this age who want very practical. However, more modern style on the incorporation of science and technology without unduly bother the other design elements.
These two complementary differences between minimalist design style and modern design style it can be integrated into an elegant design style and interesting to explore.
In kitchen design and modern minimalist sets kitchen. More dominant modern style to apply to the selection of kitchen tools, while the minimalist design style can be applied to the decoration / arrangement and the whole kitchen.
Modern Minimalist Home Kitchen Design
Before designing your Minimalist Modern Home Kitchen Design, the most important thing is to keep the priority function of the kitchen, do not let your creations even make the kitchen function is non-existent.
Actually, the kitchen has three main functions, namely the storage, preparation and cooking. However, in line with the changing times, the function evolved toward modern kitchen, even the visitors can be entertained in the kitchen (with the concept of the bar)
Minimalist Modern Home Kitchen Design Tips
- Choose a paint color space neutral shades, such as gray and beige
- Use an accent color only on one side of the room
- Select models shaped furniture simple and not much of a profile.
- Do not put much decoration
- Avoid too many lights and table lamps
- Limit the use of color variants. Two or three in one room is quite
- Functional, only show the useful
- Practical does not need much maintenance and security priority.
Creative Wallpapers For Home. With the wallpaper can change rapidly impression in the room. However, it is necessary to know the knowledge about the types and varieties of wallpaper. Let us discuss about what and how the wallpaper for your home?
Types of Wallpapers For Home
- Paper : Wallpaper is entirely made of paper is the first of its kind ever discovered. Because it is made of paper, it’s no wonder this wallpaper easily torn, especially during installation. Wallpaper made of paper, usually easy to get dirty and easily damaged during cleaning. Its use is most appropriate for the space with low activity, such as bedrooms. While the advantages of this type, the quality of detail and variation patterns.
- Heavy duty paper : This type of wallpaper are strong, heavy duty paper developed since XIX century. According to the history of the name Heavy duty paper was originally Lincrusta and Anaglypta. Currently, Anaglypta still produced. A characteristic of this type is thick, has a layer of linen on the back, and is made of a mixture of wood pulp and cotton. This type of pattern can be raised (embossed). The advantage of wallpaper types of Heavy duty paper is washable and can also be painted directly. So you do not need to replace with new wallpaper.
- Fiberglass weaves : Type of wallpaper is made of fiberglass fibers that are woven or plaited so that a sheet of wallpaper in general. The other advantage of this wallpaper fireproof does not rot or mildew, and durable. Because these privileges, wallpaper is suitable applied in humid areas.
- Vinyl paper : This is the most common type of wallpaper used. In addition to the living room, bedroom, den and dining room, the material is safe for the bathroom and kitchen. This species is not easily broken, not easy to damp or in other words dependable durability.
- Textile paper : Such as textiles or fabrics, wallpapers in this category has a range of colors, patterns, textures and types of materials that are numerous, such as cotton, linen, woven synthetic material, silk, and even burlap and natural fibers. For textile paper of very fine cloth, mounting pad of paper covered with special needs and should be performed by experienced experts.
- Flock : Type of wallpaper is available in two options, namely flocked on paper and flocked on textile. Section called flock made of wool fibers, which can cause effects on the surface velvet wallpaper. Flock much preferred because they have a combination of Victoria style, retro at the same time contemporary. Impression of velvet makes this type of wallpaper varies, depending on the lighting and the direction of view. It’s very suitable to create the impression of elegance as well as luxury.
- Foils : Foils be the right choice for you who love the shiny effect. The shiny effect is derived from the foil or tin foil used on the surface of this type of wallpaper. Installation foils countless complicated because the paper thin and easily torn. For maximum results, it is advisable to stick it on the wall surface smooth.
- Natural fibers : This is the kind of wallpaper that is made from natural fibers, such as fiber leaf, bamboo, and coconut. Using this type of wallpaper is a practical solution for those who want to bring a natural touch to the room.
Of the several types of wallpaper for the house I have described above, now you can choose what is right wallpaper to be applied in your house? Below I have included some pictures of the house wallpaper as your ideas experimented. I hope article Creative Wallpapers for Home useful for you.
Tips Room Color Combination. Beauty of the house is not only the design but the color combinations of each chamber also affect its beauty. You can renovate your room, a new mood simply by changing the color of the room without having to buy new furniture. In a room you can combine two colors according to the mood you want. It’s a long time we know that color can affect a person’s feelings.
Colors can be divided into two parts, the color is “warm” and the colors are “cool”. Color “warm” in general is a striking shade of colors, such as red, yellow, orange, pale green etc. Warm colors that stand out to bring the atmosphere of the residents to be more upbeat and cheerful.
Colors are “cold” in general is a soft color, giving the effect of coolness. Color “cool” colors such as soft as light blue, white, purple, pink, black and white color combination, gray. Color “cold” room suitable for application in a bedroom, a lounge, and others.
The simplest way to combine color spaces is to painting the one side with a different color. This will lead to the uniqueness and reduce boredom.
I hope this article useful for you. You can also share this article with your friends, family, colleagues, and contacts. May be useful
Speaking of “Japanese Living Room Design” what do you think? Surely we would think towards traditional interior design? Yes Japanese Living Room Design is very thick illustrate traditional design, simple but elegant, and cool for us explorer. This time I was drawn to peel about Japanese-style living room design.
Japanese Living Room has a layout and beautiful interior design. Furniture is also typical in my opinion. The interior design is minimalist Japanese design makes the room seems to be attractive and traditional.
If we observe there are some corners that are applied to the Japanese Living Room Design, which is a traditional Japanese floor. Generally made from rice straw mat (called the Tatami). And sliding doors, usually made of wood / paper (called Fusuma). Below are some examples of traditional Japanese style design
Kim Chiu’s New House Celebrity Home Inspiration. Not long ago I bought the YES magazine, the reason I bought was to see reviews of Kim Chiu’s new house. Kim Chiu’s (full name is Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu) she is an actress from the Philippines. Read biographies of Kim Chiu’s here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Chiu. YES magazine featuring some photos of the new house Kim Chiu. Below I will upload some pictures showing some excerpts of new homes section Kim Chiu.
Kim Chiu House Front
Picture of Kim Chiu bed photo
Kim Chiu House Interior
Sorry the picture is not so clear, because it was taken from the YES magazine. Hopefully Kim Chiu’s New House can be an inspiration for you.